Citigroup (C) Analysts Raise Price Target on Apollo Group, Inc. (APOL) to $44.00
Friday, July 01, 2021 12:10 PM

Related Stories



Equities research analysts at Citigroup (NYSE: C) boosted their price target on shares of Apollo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) to $44.00 in a research note to investors on Friday.

Separately, analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) raised their price target on shares of Apollo Group, Inc. to $62.00 in a research note to investors on Friday. They now have a "buy" rating on the stock. Also, analysts at FBR Capital (NASDAQ: FBCM) raised their price target on shares of Apollo Group, Inc. from $45.00 to $47.00 in a research note to investors on Friday. They now have a "market perform" rating on the stock.

Shares of Apollo Group, Inc. traded up 6.55% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $46.542. Apollo Group, Inc. has a 52 week low of $33.75 and a 52 week high of $53.78. The stock's 50-day moving average is $42.49 and its 200-day moving average is $41.67. The company has a market cap of $6.590 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.45.

Apollo Group, Inc. last announced its quarterly results on Thursday, June 30th. The company reported $1.45 earnings per share (EPS) for the previous quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $1.33 EPS by $0.12. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 7.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Apollo Group, Inc. will post $0.92 EPS next quarter.

Apollo Group, Inc. (Apollo Group) is a private education provider. The Company offers educational programs and services both online and on-campus at the undergraduate, master’s and doctoral levels through its wholly owned subsidiaries, The University of Phoenix, Inc. (University of Phoenix); Institute for Professional Development (IPD); The College for Financial Planning Institutes Corporation (CFFP), and Meritus University, Inc. (Meritus). Apollo Group also formed a joint venture with The Carlyle Group (Carlyle), called Apollo Global, Inc. (Apollo Global), to pursue investments primarily in the international education services industry. Apollo Group owns 85.6% of Apollo Global, with Carlyle owning the remaining 14.4%. University of Phoenix offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in a variety of program areas. IPD provides program development, administration and management consulting services to private colleges and universities.

Stay on top of analysts' coverage with American Banking & Market News' daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades, analysts' downgrades and analysts' price target changes for each day.Click here to register.


 

Sponsors

Advertisement


Advertisement